2020/2021 SESSION REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH
(This information applies to all newly admitted students of the School of Public Health whose names appear on the Admissions List)
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURES
(This applies to only payment of Acceptance Fees)
The School has two (2) methods of payment for Acceptance Fees.
- Bank Deposit/Bank Transfer/Internet/USSD Transfer Option:
Students who wish to use this option should pay into our Bank Account. Details as follows:
BANK: United Bank for Africa:
ACCOUNT NAME: Port Harcourt School of Public Health
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1021823887
(Evidence of payment/transfer MUST be sent to our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) for confirmation.
- Online Payment Option:
Students who wish to pay using their debit/credit card can use this payment link. (merchant charges apply)
www.uphsph.edu.ng/onlinepay (evidence of payment will be sent to your email)
(Registration Will Begin On Monday 31st May, 2021)
Requirements for ONSITE Registration:
(TWO (2) COPIES OF EACH DOCUMENT SHOULD BE PRESENTED)
- Coloured copy of Application Form (Updated copy has been sent to your email)
- Coloured copy of signed Registration form (This has been sent to your email)
- Coloured copy of signed Matriculation pledge (This has been sent to your email)
- Admission letter (Hard Copy available for collection at the SPH Office)
- Acceptance fees Evidence of Payment (Bank teller/Deposit slip/Internet transfer slip/online payment email printout
- Credentials starting from the least.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Birth certificate
- Referee recommendation letter (This is needed if your referee did not fill the reference section on your application form)
- Transcript (Needed if it has not been sent to our office)
- Four (4) copies of passport sized photograph
N/B: (All old students must show evidence of completed previous school fees receipt (printed from the school portal) (if your payment is not reflected, kindly send evidence of payment to email@example.com)
Requirements for ONLINE Registration: Foreign/Regional/students not in the country.
Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with clear scanned copies of items 1-10 above including a scanned copy of your passport photograph. PLEASE THE SUBJECT OF THE EMAIL SHOULD BE THE FOLLOWING.
(SURNAME, FIRST NAME- PROGRAM TYPE-COURSE OF STUDY) EXAMPLE
For Support: ADMINISTRATIVE: email@example.com | Technical: send SMS/WhatsApp message to 07067281841
N/B: AN EMAIL CONTAINING THE OUR PORTAL LOGIN DETAILS AND LECTURES START DATE WILL BE SENT AT A LATER DATE TO ALL REGISTERED STUDENTS